If you’re a homeowner, you’ll eventually require professional drain cleaning. It’s just one of those unfortunate facts of life. Clogs are not an uncommon problem and could happen at any time. Most of the time, unfortunately, homeowners feel like they can handle a clog by themselves. However, it’s usually a job you should reserve for our team of highly-trained plumbing professionals.
Are you wondering if your home needs drain cleaning services? Our team of professionals here at Easy Flow Drain can help you identify five signs that your home may need a professional drain cleaning. Keep an eye out for these signs of a clogged drain.
Signs of a Clogged Drain
- Slow Draining Sink Drains: Have you noticed that sinks inside of your home are draining slow? This sluggish behavior could be an early sign of a future clog developing inside your pipes. Slow drains could also signify something more serious, like a hidden root issue that a professional should handle right away.
- Your Toilet Overflows: Are your toilets continually overflowing? You should call a drain cleaning expert to come out and help repair your sewer issues. While toilets overflow every once in a while, it should not happen again and again in a short period. If your toilet is experiencing flooding, then this could signify that you have a sewer drain issue somewhere. If your toilets have trouble flushing properly, then seek out our professional help.
- Backed Up Water Fixtures: Is there water back up in your sinks or bathtubs? That’s a clear sign of a drain line blockage. Having a drain line blockage will cause water to come back up. Having backed up water is very unsanitary and needs to be addressed right away. Backed-up water could also cause severe water damage to your flooring, which would become extremely costly.
- Something Stinky Coming From Your Drains: Is there a terrible stench coming from the pipes in your home? Foul odors could be a sign of an awful clog that has been in there for far too long. These clogs usually happen when food particles and grease get washed down the pipes of a kitchen sink. In some cases, rodents can also become stuck in your lines. Accidents like these create a significant health issue for your family. Call us in to take a look at what could be causing those terrible smells.
- You Accidentally Used Way Too Much Drain Cleaner: Using a lot of liquid drain cleaner? Most homeowners reach for an over-the-counter liquid drain cleaner when they encounter a drain issue. These will not solve the root of most clogs and could prove to be dangerous as well. Having those harsh chemicals in a home with small children or pets is never advised. It is best to call in professionals with the tools to get everything cleared up safely, without harsh chemicals.
Contact Us Today
So if you need help clearing out a drain in your home’s plumbing system right now, be sure to call our highly-rated company to get the job done. Our team of plumbing specialists has the skills and knowledge to get your pipes cleared in no time. Don’t put off the safety of your family by ignoring these clear signs of clogs and risk damaging your pipes. Be sure to contact us today and save tomorrow with a professional drain cleaning.